Barlow Tasting Tour
This tasting tour of The Barlow will give a behind-the-scenes view inside some of The Barlow’s hidden gems. The tour showcases the specialty food and wine offerings of The Barlow, from handmade English cheese, to classically foot-stomped wine. The tour will last 90 minutes and consist of 7 stops, with multiple tastes and sips along the way.
Barlow Market Tours are everyday from 11:30-1:00pm. The tour will last 90 minutes and consist of 7 stops, with multiple tastes and sips along the way.
$70.00 per person. Maximum 12 people per tour.
Explore the Vibrant Flavors and Artistry of Our Tour Stops
ASK US ANYTHING
Don't see a date you were hoping for or want to curate your own private tour? Please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.
The Barlow Tasting Tour offers a unique behind-the-scenes experience, unveiling the hidden gems of The Barlow. This guided tour showcases the exceptional specialty food and wine offerings, taking you through a journey of taste and discovery.
The Barlow Tasting Tour lasts for 90 minutes and includes a total of 7 stops. Each stop offers multiple tastes and sips, providing a diverse culinary and sensory experience.
Currently we have 7 stops on our daily tours. The following tenants are included on the tour, each offering a tasting of their products:
- Il Fusti - Olive oil tasting
- JGSwitzer - Explore the magic of wool fabrics
- WM Cofield - British style cheese tasting
- Fern Bar - Guera cocktail
- Pax Wines - Syrah tasting
6th stop is fluid and fluctuating between:
- Rewind Arcade - retro arcade games and beer taste
- Golden State Cider - cider tastes/seismic beer taste or
- Sarmentine Bakery
Our last stop is Oyster, where you'll be able to sample a fresh-shucked oyster, their signature duck fat fries, and a splash of champagne.
Here's a snapshot of a sample tour itinerary:
- Il Fusti olive oil tasting with Sarmentine baguette.
- JG Switzer wool felting shop exploration.
- WM Cofield cheese samples and insights into the cheese-making process.
- Fern Bar interior design insight and Guera cocktail sample.
- Pax Winery wine tasting and barrel room tour.
- 6th stop is fluid and fluctuating between:
Rewind Arcade - retro arcade games and beer taste, Golden State Cider - cider tastes/seismic beer taste, or Sarmentine Bakery
7. Our last stop is Oyster, where you'll be able to sample a fresh-shucked oyster, their signature duck fat fries, and a splash of champagne.
After the tour, you are welcome to visit one of the other dining options such as...
*Please confirm lunch business hours and availability directly with each business.
**Stops and offerings may vary depending on the time of year.
Due to time restrictions, we ask that you refrain from making purchases during the active tour and return to any of the businesses once your tour is complete to make your purchase.